CAMDEN STREET, DUBLIN 2
Located on the buzzing Camden Street, the Port House Cava offers an extensive tapas & pintxo menu, wines and port lists and a large selection of the Catalonian Sparkling wine ranging across many styles and varieties.
To see our full list of offerings, click the relevant menu button below.
GROUP SET MENUS
Our two group menus, 'Reserva' and 'Gran Reserva' are designed for you to enjoy a Spanish tapas experience while sharing plenty of tasty dishes.
See our Set Menu Terms and conditions here
BOOK A TABLE
We are open for outdoor dining & indoor dining under Government guidelines. Indoor & outdoor bookings can be made through our booking system below. We look forward to seeing you at The Port House Cava.
If you wish to be seated indoors, please remember
▪ Customers will need to provide Proof of Immunity on arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. Under 18s who are in the care of a permitted person in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity.
▪ Customers may also be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is theirs.
▪ Customers are still required to provide contact tracing details with the exception of those under 18.
▪ On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate or you will be asked to present another proof of immunity.
▪ Once you’re on the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always wear your face mask when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practice physical distancing.
▪ Visit gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information.
MON - SUN
12 PM TO LATE
Simply use the online booking system below to arrange a future visit or booking.
If the below booking system is not working on some dates, it is because we are fully booked.
PLEASE NOTE: our outdoor area in Cava does not have cover from rain at this time.